Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Kroack
Dr. Debra Kroack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kroack is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center, Carondelet St Josephs Hospital and Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson. Dr. Kroack has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Kroack has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Debra Kroack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Lawrence Lincoln
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi45
Dr. Irvin Belzer
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Tucson, AZ 0.07 mi48
Dr. Nicholas Bastiampillai
Tucson, AZ 0.32 mi21