A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Kroll, Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kroll
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Kroll, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Michelle Kroll MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Kroll practice?
- Dr. Debra Kroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Kroll practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.