A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Kroll, Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kroll
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Kroll, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Michelle Kroll MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Kroll practice?
- Dr. Debra Kroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Kroll practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.