A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Kroll, Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Kroll, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Kroll practice?
Dr. Debra Kroll practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.