Dr. Debra Hall Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Debra Hall?

terrible doctor, would not recommend to anyone/

Posted on March 16th, 2010

When I first moved to this area, I went to see Dr. Hall on several occassions. She was really rough when doing a pap smear and never listened to what you were telling her. She wrote prescriptions for meds, I didn;t want and even wrote one for a highly addicitve tranquilizer and told me to take 4 tablets ever 4 areas for a amount 0f 8 mg...daily. I was like a zombie. I went back to her office and asked her to take me off this and she just wanted me to take more of the pills. I refused to go back to her and went to another doctor who said what she did was unheard of and could have killed me. A few months after, I recieved a letter and call from her staff stating she was retiring and all the patients could come get the files. Not sure what happen, but think a lot of people complained. She was an absoulte quack...

Posted on January 18th, 2017