Dr. Debra Larkins DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2016
Rude and Arrogant
I have seen Dr Larkins a couple times during my current and previous pregnancy due to her being on call or my ob being out of the office. She is always rude, arrogant, refuses to listen, and has in her mind what she wants to do without looking at what's right for you or your baby first. I would not recommend her to anyone.

September 23rd, 2016
Very upset mother
Okay I chose Dr. Larkin's as my doctor with both my girls well my first born is amazing and Larkin's did awesome.... But I am 37weeks and 6days and my baby's cord is by her throat and close to wrapping around her throat and I called the on/gyn office and all because Dr. Larkin's was on vacation till Monday they want me to take the chance of my baby being hurt or dies by that cord. I WANT to be induced to have my baby before something happens to her and they are refusing because she is on vacation.I am very UNHAPPY with this clinic.... I am thinking about moving clinics and hospitals and doctors.... If ANYTHING happens to my angel I WILL sew this clinic and her!

April 21st, 2016
Terrible Dr with a huge ego
Extremely rude, has a huge ego, hates when you ask intelligent questions, and will yell and talk over you. She also has 0 knowledge in hormones and will mis-diagnose you. See someone else!

February 22nd, 2016
Terrible, stay away!
The worst physician I've EVER seen. She was my OB for my first child but I switched to my second and am extremely happy that I did. Dr. Larkins has no idea what bedside manner is and her assistant was the rudest person.

August 17th, 2015
Do not risk it!
Please do not risk your pregnancy by visiting Dr. Larkins. She refused to see me for many weeks even after I complained of severe swelling, nausea, and headaches. Her response always was "You're just pregnant". I finally switched doctors and once I did, I was immediately induced due to preeclampsia. My blood pressure was so high I almost lost my life and the baby's life. I will never refer her to anyone!

December 22nd, 2014
if u want to save your life,,, stay away from her
Dr debra larkins is the worst ever gynacologist ever .. She screwed up my life, my family life,, she gave my wrong advice, she did unnecessory episiotomy repair on me when it was not atall necessary,,, plz plz never ever go to that butcher,, shes the worst human being in a man kind,, no

August 17th, 2014
Prefer to die than to go to her. She will do anything for Csection, and will do episiotomy even when not necessary. worst gyn ever . Plz plz never see her.

December 23rd, 2016