A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Lastarria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Lastarria is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Lastarria, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lastarria graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lastarria has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra J Lastarria MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Lastarria practice?
- Dr. Debra Lastarria has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Lastarria practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Pathologists.