A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Lazzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Lazzaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Lazzaro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazzaro graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Lazzaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazzaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Lazzaro practice?
Dr. Debra Lazzaro practices Family Medicine near Huntington, IN.
See Huntington Family Physicians.