Dr. Debra Lebo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 2nd, 2016
I am 28 weeks pregnant under Dr Lebo's care. I developed a horrible hemorrhoid giving me pain for awhile. At my appointment she basically said it was fine and expected during pregnancy, and I should have no issue delivering baby naturally even though I made it clear I was very concerned and something wasn't right. She barely looked at me and she said she could refer me to a specialist but they wouldn't do anything for me since I'm pregnant. She did not give me a referral. Two days later still in pain I attempted to get in contact with her and as usual her office phone is never answered by staff. Finally I got through with help of operator and Dr Lebo told me to go to ER. The ER MD was shocked I was not treated immediately in her office and said it was needing immediate incision and drainage as I had developed clots. The procedure was painful. I was only sent home with Tylenol. My trust in her care for not only baby but mom is questionable. Maybe if she wasn't so quick to get the next patient in she'd have time to listen to her patient and help them.

June 21st, 2016
Great Appointment
I'm an older lady who has not had a gyn appointment in many years. I was a little nervous about going in to see Dr. Lebo, but it was a great experience. Her staff were friendly and polite, Dr. Lebo put me at ease right away. She was friendly, organized and efficient.

May 15th, 2013
Cold as ice
I was very displeased with my experience with Dr. Lebo. She was always rushed for time and could care less about me. I had a better experience with the nurse practitioner on staff. She never saw me for more than 5 minutes during each appointment. I was in her office 3 days before my son was born (ten weeks early) and told her about the amount of back pain I was having. She brushed it off and three days later I had my son. Dr. Tammy Hayton was the on call doctor that night and was also incredibly rude. She treated my situation as though it was a terrible inconvenience for her. She had no bedside manners whatsoever. I had to call their office to cancel my next appointment. Dr. Lebo didn't even know I had given birth. She never even called when she did find out. She was as cold as ice. I was nothing to her.

October 30th, 2012
Wonderful doctor!!!
I saw dr Lebo after my ob pretty much wrote me off after I went into preterm labor. I was in the er got a shot to stop labor and was dialated to a 1 I'm only 26 weeks. Dr Lebo spent time with me answered my questions and listened to my concerns. She checked my cervix and reassured me everything was just fine. I am dialated but I'm not going into labor anytime soon. She was so amazing and let's you chose your birth plan as well as what hospital you want. I can't wait for my next apt. Great doctor!!

December 10th, 2011
very unhappy
New to the area looking for a good doctor. Dr. Lebo was not interested in my previous medical history which was extensive. Told me see did not need to see it. Spent little time not very personable at all.

October 26th, 2011
unhappy patient
I did not have a good visit. I left the office in tears. She totally disregarded my previous diagnosis which was proved through a lap and told me I had something else after talking to me for all of 2 minutes. Very disappointed I took a day off work to waste my time there. Will never go back to her!!

April 6th, 2010
Caring
I found that Dr. Lebo is one caring Doctor. You will not find that many out there that have such a caring nature towards her patience. You can see that she enjoys her Job. My fear before surgery was very intense. She with your caring nature calmed me and therefore trusting her judgmetn that everything is going to be ok and she will take care of it.