Dr. Debra Levinsky Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Debra Levinsky?

July 18th, 2015

(Note: I am in the process of filing multiple complaints against this doctor, including with the medical board.) I had a complication after surgery and Dr. Levinsky treated me like I wasn't really sick, delayed in ordering proper diagnostics, was rude and disrespectful to me and my family, and refused me proper pain management.

June 28th, 2012

SHE IS OUTSTANDING!

ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BAY AREA!

May 19th, 2011

Good if you need routine,cookie cut care.

May 25th, 2009

brusque, rude, dismissive

Dr. Levinsky was my physician for several years, but I usually saw her P.A. who was great. Dr. Levinsky always made me feel that my concerns were unimportant and minor, and that any emotional reaction to bad news was just ridiculous. During a surgical stay at Alta Bates, I saw Dr. Levinsky pitch a hissy fit in my room directed at the pharmacy department. I was mortified, and the nursing staff told me that that was just her way. Following the surgery, I had many problems which she dismissed. I eventually got a proper diagnosis from another doctor. I would never recommend Dr. Levinsky to anyone seeking a warm, caring ob/gyn. Her office staff is glum and uncaring. Just horrible.

October 15th, 2017