Dr. Debra Little MD Patient Reviews

3.8

December 6th, 2016
I find Dr Debra little to be unprofessional and rude! My experience with working with her has been nothing but horrible. Not only does she not listen to her patients about their mental health she flat out refuses to care. I believe when you go to a Dr about the medication she has put you on not working and making your conditions worse, she likes to roll her eyes at you like you are an idiot that because you are not a Dr you don't know what's best for your mental health. Maybe she should take the time to listen to her patients who are literally begging for her help and not just roll her eyes and blow you off! I do not think anyone's mental health is a joke and as a Dr take the time out to listen to people and actually help them not just pass judgement on them!! If she were a true Dr for one she wouldn't be rolling her eyes at you when you talk but she would show that she cares about your mental health and try everything and anything to help you get better!! In my opinion she shouldn't be a Dr.

May 5th, 2016
Dr Debra Little is a very smart, compassionate doctor. I enjoy my visits with her. She is genuinely concerned for me as her patient. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

March 28th, 2016
ignorant
I met Debra Little and seemed to be a great fit for myself right away. I liked her as a doc and a person. When out of the blue she cut a med I had been on for 6 years and told me to theween off it w the rest of my 2 week supply. I tried this and thought she knew better than I however after the 2 weeks I had several seizures she told me to go to a new doc and get back on med that she adamant ly took me off

March 15th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Little. She is great with kids and parents.

January 26th, 2016
Rude behavior
I made an appointment to see Dr. Little. I arrived 10 min. early. I sat in a waiting room. An office door was closed. Since is was my first time I was not sure if I was in the right place. at 6:05 I heard a roar of laughter in the office. I thought whatever was happening in there must be light hearted? May be this person was waiting for me ? I gently knocked on the door. The talking and laughter stopped but no reply. I expected a " I'll be right with you." Or "sorry I'm running a bit late?" I sat back down on the couch. A few minutes later I heard talk and laughter again, so I knocked. Again, no reply ? So I opened the door just to ask if I was in the right place since it was my first appointment? The Dr. behind the desk said I was" rude for knocking and opening the door." I left after this because I thought this behavior was un becoming of a professional psychiatrist. This is my side of the story. May be she was having a bad day? I've never called a client/customer rude in 30 years of consulting & business practice.

October 18th, 2015
Arrogant ignorant ride insane.

October 14th, 2015
Awesome Doctor-
Dr. Little is thorough and dedicated. For several years she has worked with me through bizarre drug reactions to find the right meds for me.

October 10th, 2015
Dr Little was extremely professional and she was great with my daughter.

October 3rd, 2015
Reckless Medicine
Reckless. After initially gaining our confidence, I began to realize how much she resents having her patients ask questions. I felt she brushed off my concerns and treated me as though I wasn't a valuable part of my sons treatment team. In the end, she made a prolonged and dangerous mistake in his treatment, which she refused to take responsibility for. We are still dealing with the consequences of her actions, and wishing we had known sooner how incompetent she is in her practice. This Dr is arrogant, irresponsible and dangerous.

September 1st, 2015
BAD
I took my then 15 yr old daughter to her for depression and anxiety. She was very depressed at the time and also suffered from an eating disorder. Dr little was very nice at first ,but did not spend enough time with us. She prescribed 3 different meds within a very short time ,not allowing enough time to let any work! We followed her instructions to a T and she accused me of lying to her and also tried to blame the pharmacy for her mistakes! She was also very unprofessional ,taking calls from other patients with us in the room ,invading their privacy and telling us after that she shouldn't have done that! After a few visits when she realized that we were more intelligent than she thought,she told us maybe my daughters problems were too complicated for her to treat and we should go to someone else! After she had previously assured us that of course she could help, no problem! She also frightened my daughter at one point by telling her the most extreme side effects of some meds, knowing her anxious condition! It didn't take us long to get the out of there. I think she realized her mistakes and told us to find another doc!! We have been to many doctors over my lifetime and I have never met any so unprofessional and wacko as Debra Little! She should NOT be in that profession! Please do not go to her! Waste of time and money! This woman needs a psychiatrist for herself!!

July 31st, 2015
What the heck is she a Psychiatrist for???
I called her on the phone as she had been recommended by an NP I see. Well after telling her why I needed to be seen she started listing off all kinds of drugs that she would not give me. I never asked for any meds I told her that my primary takes care of my scripts and then she proceeded to brush me off and said that I would not be a good fit for her practice. Then I decided to look her up and saw all these posts about how she used to give out meds and wasn't a great doctor. So in the end I guess I need to thank her for not wasting my time. What a nightmare. She can't treat Anxiety, Depression and OCD??? What the heck is she a Psychiatrist for???

April 27th, 2015
I've seen Dr. Little for about 4 years now. I've suffered on and off with depression and hypomania, and she's been able to help me manage and understand my health issues. She's professional and helpful. I feel comfortable and at ease with her.