by Debra Jones on May 5th, 2016

Dr Debra Little is a very smart, compassionate doctor. I enjoy my visits with her. She is genuinely concerned for me as her patient. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

ignorant show details ignorant
Mar 28th, 2016

I met Debra Little and seemed to be a great fit for myself right away. I liked her as a doc and a person. When out of the blue she cut a med I had been on for 6 years and told me to theween off it w the rest of my 2 week supply. I tried this and thought she knew better than I however after the 2 weeks I had several seizures she told me to go to a new doc and get back on med that she adamant ly took me off

Mar 15th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Little. She is great with kids and parents.

Rude behavior show details Rude behavior
Jan 26th, 2016

I made an appointment to see Dr. Little. I arrived 10 min. early. I sat in a waiting room. An office door was closed. Since is was my first time I was not sure if I was in the right place. at 6:05 I heard a roar of laughter in the office. I thought whatever was happening in there must be light hearted? May be this person was waiting for me ? I gently knocked on the door. The talking and laughter stopped but no reply. I expected a " I'll be right with you." Or "sorry I'm running a bit late?" I sat back down on the couch. A few minutes later I heard talk and laughter again, so I knocked. Again, no reply ? So I opened the door just to ask if I was in the right place since it was my first appointment? The Dr. behind the desk said I was" rude for knocking and opening the door." I left after this because I thought this behavior was un becoming of a professional psychiatrist. This is my side of the story. May be she was having a bad day? I've never called a client/customer rude in 30 years of consulting & business practice.

Oct 18th, 2015

Arrogant ignorant ride insane.

Awesome Doctor- show details Awesome Doctor-
by M on Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Little is thorough and dedicated. For several years she has worked with me through bizarre drug reactions to find the right meds for me.

Oct 10th, 2015

Dr Little was extremely professional and she was great with my daughter.

Reckless Medicine show details Reckless Medicine
Oct 3rd, 2015

Reckless. After initially gaining our confidence, I began to realize how much she resents having her patients ask questions. I felt she brushed off my concerns and treated me as though I wasn't a valuable part of my sons treatment team. In the end, she made a prolonged and dangerous mistake in his treatment, which she refused to take responsibility for. We are still dealing with the consequences of her actions, and wishing we had known sooner how incompetent she is in her practice. This Dr is arrogant, irresponsible and dangerous.

BAD show details BAD
Sep 1st, 2015

I took my then 15 yr old daughter to her for depression and anxiety. She was very depressed at the time and also suffered from an eating disorder. Dr little was very nice at first ,but did not spend enough time with us. She prescribed 3 different meds within a very short time ,not allowing enough time to let any work! We followed her instructions to a T and she accused me of lying to her and also tried to blame the pharmacy for her mistakes! She was also very unprofessional ,taking calls from other patients with us in the room ,invading their privacy and telling us after that she shouldn't have done that! After a few visits when she realized that we were more intelligent than she thought,she told us maybe my daughters problems were too complicated for her to treat and we should go to someone else! After she had previously assured us that of course she could help, no problem! She also frightened my daughter at one point by telling her the most extreme side effects of some meds, knowing her anxious condition! It didn't take us long to get the out of there. I think she realized her mistakes and told us to find another doc!! We have been to many doctors over my lifetime and I have never met any so unprofessional and wacko as Debra Little! She should NOT be in that profession! Please do not go to her! Waste of time and money! This woman needs a psychiatrist for herself!!

What the heck is she a Psychiatrist for??? show details What the heck is she a Psychiatrist for???
by JDM on Jul 31st, 2015

I called her on the phone as she had been recommended by an NP I see. Well after telling her why I needed to be seen she started listing off all kinds of drugs that she would not give me. I never asked for any meds I told her that my primary takes care of my scripts and then she proceeded to brush me off and said that I would not be a good fit for her practice. Then I decided to look her up and saw all these posts about how she used to give out meds and wasn't a great doctor. So in the end I guess I need to thank her for not wasting my time. What a nightmare. She can't treat Anxiety, Depression and OCD??? What the heck is she a Psychiatrist for???

by DB on Apr 27th, 2015

I've seen Dr. Little for about 4 years now. I've suffered on and off with depression and hypomania, and she's been able to help me manage and understand my health issues. She's professional and helpful. I feel comfortable and at ease with her.

3 prescriptions in 10 minutes show details 3 prescriptions in 10 minutes
Nov 20th, 2014

I saw Dr.Little in a moment of desperation during my depression. I had no idea what would help so i turned to a proffesional to help me evaluate if medication was the right choice and if so what medication. After talking to Dr. Little for ten minute she prescribed me lorazepam, clonidine, and prozac. She did not check or ask about any other medical history and as a result the prozac had adverse effects and left me more depressed than i was before and dealing with prozac withdrawal. If youre looking to acquire a specific pharmaceutical i would recommend her but otherwise I'd look elsewhere.

Nice lady, terrible doctor show details Nice lady, terrible doctor
by John D on Apr 23rd, 2013

I tried so hard to like Dr Little but her memory does not serve her well. She did not remember who I was even after an appt and 4 phone calls. She never re-filled my prescription after speaking with her twice and her acknowledging she would. She admittedly forgot. She even told me "I'm a bad doctor". Nice lady but you should not be a doctor.

Would not recommend. show details Would not recommend.
Apr 16th, 2013

Apparently she has had practices all over Massachusetts, recently left a group practice in Amesbury and opened own office in that town, now another in Danvers. Guess she's not in Brockton anymore. Professional appearing, but did not even read medical history I gave her, had to check with pharmacy for medication strengths, took notes on a scrap paper on her desk, quite condescending and has a bit of an attitude. She will be happy to give you a med you want/need in a 5 minute appt- just don't expect much thoughtful consideration of your illness. If you want a doctor to help you, don't go to her. If you want a doctor to prescribe and get you in and out quickly, she's your doc. Would seriously question her work history, given how many times she has moved around in her 6 years of practice. Don't risk it.

Not Happy show details Not Happy
Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Little chose to put my son on a medication he was on 5 years ago because it worked back then, even though he had been through puberty, gained 50lbs and grew 7 inches. In her professional opinion she said she would have put him on something else but since this worked before she put him on it. She also said this was the drug my son requested. He's 15. Why do we go see a doctor if they are just going to put him on what we ask for and what the previous doctor recommended. She also didn't write a script for any lab work to be done prior to her perscribing med's for my son. The med's had such a bad reaction he ended up in the emergency room. Since this traumatic event my son has lost all ambition to play sports, socialize, and her can barely get through a day of school. she asked for lab work to be done after an ambulance had to take him to the hospital.

Jan 1st, 2012

I found this doctor to have little understanding of psychiatric medications. While she is very pleasant and willing to help she does not have the necessary time for follow up.

WARNING BEWARE show details WARNING BEWARE
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Little gave me an anti-depressant by accident when she was trying to treat my ADHD. I am quite happy I do not know where she thought of this script! find another doctor!