Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist

What the heck is she a Psychiatrist for??? show details What the heck is she a Psychiatrist for???
by JDM on Jul 31st, 2015

I called her on the phone as she had been recommended by an NP I see. Well after telling her why I needed to be seen she started listing off all kinds of drugs that she would not give me. I never asked for any meds I told her that my primary takes care of my scripts and then she proceeded to brush me off and said that I would not be a good fit for her practice. Then I decided to look her up and saw all these posts about how she used to give out meds and wasn't a great doctor. So in the end I guess I need to thank her for not wasting my time. What a nightmare. She can't treat Anxiety, Depression and OCD??? What the heck is she a Psychiatrist for???

by DB on Apr 27th, 2015

I've seen Dr. Little for about 4 years now. I've suffered on and off with depression and hypomania, and she's been able to help me manage and understand my health issues. She's professional and helpful. I feel comfortable and at ease with her.

3 prescriptions in 10 minutes show details 3 prescriptions in 10 minutes
Nov 20th, 2014

I saw Dr.Little in a moment of desperation during my depression. I had no idea what would help so i turned to a proffesional to help me evaluate if medication was the right choice and if so what medication. After talking to Dr. Little for ten minute she prescribed me lorazepam, clonidine, and prozac. She did not check or ask about any other medical history and as a result the prozac had adverse effects and left me more depressed than i was before and dealing with prozac withdrawal. If youre looking to acquire a specific pharmaceutical i would recommend her but otherwise I'd look elsewhere.

Nice lady, terrible doctor show details Nice lady, terrible doctor
by John D on Apr 23rd, 2013

I tried so hard to like Dr Little but her memory does not serve her well. She did not remember who I was even after an appt and 4 phone calls. She never re-filled my prescription after speaking with her twice and her acknowledging she would. She admittedly forgot. She even told me "I'm a bad doctor". Nice lady but you should not be a doctor.

Would not recommend. show details Would not recommend.
Apr 16th, 2013

Apparently she has had practices all over Massachusetts, recently left a group practice in Amesbury and opened own office in that town, now another in Danvers. Guess she's not in Brockton anymore. Professional appearing, but did not even read medical history I gave her, had to check with pharmacy for medication strengths, took notes on a scrap paper on her desk, quite condescending and has a bit of an attitude. She will be happy to give you a med you want/need in a 5 minute appt- just don't expect much thoughtful consideration of your illness. If you want a doctor to help you, don't go to her. If you want a doctor to prescribe and get you in and out quickly, she's your doc. Would seriously question her work history, given how many times she has moved around in her 6 years of practice. Don't risk it.

Not Happy show details Not Happy
Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Little chose to put my son on a medication he was on 5 years ago because it worked back then, even though he had been through puberty, gained 50lbs and grew 7 inches. In her professional opinion she said she would have put him on something else but since this worked before she put him on it. She also said this was the drug my son requested. He's 15. Why do we go see a doctor if they are just going to put him on what we ask for and what the previous doctor recommended. She also didn't write a script for any lab work to be done prior to her perscribing med's for my son. The med's had such a bad reaction he ended up in the emergency room. Since this traumatic event my son has lost all ambition to play sports, socialize, and her can barely get through a day of school. she asked for lab work to be done after an ambulance had to take him to the hospital.

Jan 1st, 2012

I found this doctor to have little understanding of psychiatric medications. While she is very pleasant and willing to help she does not have the necessary time for follow up.

WARNING BEWARE show details WARNING BEWARE
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Little gave me an anti-depressant by accident when she was trying to treat my ADHD. I am quite happy I do not know where she thought of this script! find another doctor!