Dr. Debra Liu Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Debra Liu?

Dr. Lieu is on time.

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Knowledgeable, precise, an expert in her field. If you want a cornball con artist go somewhere else. Dr. Liu will make a diagnosis and prescribe treatment in a matter of seconds. Best advice: be on time and relax. You're in the presence of a skin genius.

Got what I needed

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Front office staff cold and complaining about being short staffed. They always are like that. They should go somewhere else and work. Visit with Dr.Liu was quick and efficient. She spends too much time looking at her tablet. She didn't seem to listen to my concerns. But I feel I got what I went for.

A great doc in a great practice!

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Liu for years after having a melanoma removed. She is quick, personable, and thorough. She is on time and the practice expects YOU to be on time. Quite refreshing and respectful of both the provider's and the patient's time.

not that good

Posted on May 1st, 2015

She spend 3 minutes with me . Before I even finished my question she already walked to the door. Her diagnosis? WRONG! I went to see a diffrent doctor who Is much better.

not going back

Posted on June 18th, 2014

I felt rather disrespected, did not finish dressing and was standing in my underwear when Dr. Liu talked about the treatment plan and then left.

Dr Terrible

Posted on January 5th, 2014

Due to a Squamous cell history which another out of state dr handled, I went to Dr Liu for an annual exam. I also was interested in finding out more about Laser. Knowing what to expect on the exam, I was very surprised when Dr Liu spent LESS than ONE minute looking at me before saying - I looked fine. She then said she would send in someone to talk with me about Laser and walked out. I have NEVER met with a Dr so uncaring in my entire life. I have mentioned my experience to others who have gone to her and have heard of their similar experiences - Do NOT go to her!

Patients are Processed, not Treated

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Debra Liu should have been a medical examiner, because her patient contact skills are best suited for dealing with people who are already dead.I assume she is competent, but she is so uncaring I am leaving for someone with some people skills.

Dr. Liu is great!

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Liu for the past five years. She is always friendly, efficient, and very professional. She found and removed a skin cancer that neither I nor my general doctor had noticed, and was very reassuring the whole time. I would (and do frequently) recommend her to my friends and family.

Great service

Posted on February 7th, 2010

Dr. Liu is an excellent diagnostician. She is very efficient and the office is extremely well run.

Posted on April 19th, 2017