A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra London, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. London
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. London Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra London, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra S London MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. London practice?
- Dr. Debra London has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra London practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.