Dr. Debra Luben MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Houston, TX

2.4

November 20th, 2015
Blood Work Galore
Several years ago she was my son's doctor. She ordered so much blood work each time we came that to this day ( he is now a teen) is is deathly afraid of needles. I will never forgot our unpleasant experience with her. As a mother, I felt she was rude and unemphatic to me.

March 31st, 2014
I Love this doctor
I love some Dr. Luben! I have three children and she takes her time with each one of them. She explains everything that she may be concerned with and follows-up promptly. My oldest son is 17 now and will not be able to see her anymore due to his age. I sure do hate it because I feel some adult doctors do not take care of their patients as Dr. Luben does. She is always on target with her diagnosis and if she is not she will refer you to another specialist. As I said at the beginning of my statement. I love Dr. Luben. In my and my husband's book Dr. Luben is an exceptional doctor. I highly recommend her for every child's health concerns.

January 11th, 2014
NotPleasant
She is really impatient, asking questions quickly, and clicking away on her desktop. She was rude to my child, not comforting then realized I was mad, she became friendly. She may have over 22 years if experience in her profession, but her attitude sucks. My Husband. and I had our first visit with her recently, and I am switching to another Pediatric Doctor. Her Nurse, she is wonderful, kind spirit, and has a genuine concern for the patient. It only takes once to prove to me the kind of person you are. I wonder if its race related? 1 star for Lubin, 10 for her Nurse!

September 30th, 2013
Great Doctor
She is a great doctor. Our son cries but he is a toddler and it is expected. She knows our child and his history and we appreciate it.

September 1st, 2013
Not a good pediatrician
Dr Luben races in the room, sits straight down at computer desk, ask these questions and if you are slow in answering she gets an attitude. She's so impatient, rude, and I don't believe she's give an accurate physical. Her nurse Evette is a doll!! We just love her to death. We spend more time with her then the doctor. She's patient, friendly, playful and always have a pretty smile on her face. She's polite and professional. My opinion she's too great for Dr. Luben. My husband decided to change pediatricsans due to Dr Luben rudeness. He said enough is enough. Overall Dr Luben needs to retire or slow down and her nurse continue to keep up the good work.

August 12th, 2013
Mrs.
Always runs into room and sits at computer. No attempt bond with child. Asked scripted progress questions and filled in blanks at computer. Told me to put child on/take off table. Jabbed instrument in ears. Squeezed stomach. Felt testicles. Cold steth. Gagged with stick. Back to computer. Questions? Patronizing answers. Limp Handshake. Out the door!!! Has known child since birth! Never attempts to comfort or familiarize child with procedure. Bip Bam; Thank you, Ma'am. Child hates office and doctor! Nurse touches and speaks softly to him and he love her dearly!

October 10th, 2011
Dr. Luben has cared for my children for the last 5 years. Her diagnosis have always been accurate, bedside manor wonderful and follow up prompt.