A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Boyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Michelle Boyer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Debra Boyer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Debra Boyer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pulmonologists.