A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Boyer practice?
Dr. Debra Boyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Transplant Surgery, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons, Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Surgeons.