Overall Review

August 15th, 2012
outstanding diagnostician, cared for the individual. Concentrates fully on the patient at hand to understand what is going on. Notices the details. Excellent manners and treatment of the patient.I had a wonderful relationship with this doctor, and have come to realize that over the years, this is the best doctor I have had. I am now 69 and it has been nine years since we moved from Tulsa. Miss her skills.

September 9th, 2011
Awesome doctor. Took a complete history, asked lots of questions, really felt like she was invested in my health.

June 5th, 2011
Dr Debra is ver personable and has always been interested in me as a patient as an individual. I come with many health issues including hypertension, obesity and diabetes. We always talk about the issues until she is satisfied that I am understanding her recommendations. In the 5 years as her patient, I have been very satisfied with her caring and professionalism.

February 14th, 2009
I agree with the 1st 2 reviews - she often seems unfriendly - she makes you feel that she doesn't like you and treats you as if you do not know anything. She seems to disregard all opinions and feelings. After several visits over a period of a year I finally gave up on this doctor and switched physicians.

February 4th, 2009
Never communicates with me regarding my health care other than I'm okay or not okay. I want to be involved with my care. Says I have high bloodpressure but never tells me what it is. Is short and abrupt. Keeps having me come back but I don't know why. Treats me and acts like when she ask me a question my response is a lie. I'm definitely changing physicians tired of this treatment. Her nursing staff is wonderful, but isn't enough for me to remain here.

January 12th, 2009
Very tempermental; Nice to you if she is having a good day; otherwise, makes you feel like you are a burden to be there and she can't get away from you fast enough. Even comes on as "smart-aleck" or hateful at times--adds pain to your pain when she's like that.