Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Malone
Dr. Debra Malone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with another office in Bethesda, MD. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Malone is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center and Johns Hopkins University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Malone has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Debra Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Hematology
Dr. Mary Maniscalco-Theberge
Bethesda, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Robert Howard
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Bethesda, MD 0 mi16