A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra McAllister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra McAllister is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra McAllister, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. McAllister has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra McAllister MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra McAllister practice?
- Dr. Debra McAllister has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra McAllister practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Puyallup Obstetricians & Gynecologists.