A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra McCaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra McCaul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra McCaul, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaul graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McCaul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra McCaul MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra McCaul practice?
- Dr. Debra McCaul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra McCaul practices Family Medicine near Saint Robert, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rolla, MO and Cuba, MO.
See Saint Robert Primary Care Doctors.