A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Mc Cormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Mc Cormack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Cormack
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Mc Cormack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Cormack graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Mc Cormack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- Russell Hospital
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra J Mc Cormack MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Mc Cormack practice?
- Dr. Debra Mc Cormack has 5 office locations.
Dr. Debra Mc Cormack practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, AL and Dadeville, AL.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.