A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra McCroskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra McCroskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra McCroskey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCroskey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McCroskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra McCroskey MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra McCroskey practice?
- Dr. Debra McCroskey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra McCroskey practices Internal Medicine near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, TN and Brentwood, TN.
See Franklin Internists.