A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra McDaniel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra McDaniel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. McDaniel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra K McDaniel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Debra McDaniel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra McDaniel practices Pediatrics near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Pediatricians.