A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra McKinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnon graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McKinnon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clearwater Valley Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Kay McKinnon DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. McKinnon practice?
- Dr. Debra McKinnon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra McKinnon practices Emergency Medicine near Moscow, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, WA.
See Moscow Emergency Physicians.