A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Michel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Michel, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michel graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Michel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra K Michel FACP, FACR, and MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. Michel practice?
- Dr. Debra Michel has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Michel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Rheumatologists.