A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Michel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michel
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Michel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Michel, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michel graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Michel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra K Michel FACP, FACR, and MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. Michel practice?
- Dr. Debra Michel has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Michel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Rheumatologists.