Overall Review

December 30th, 2014
Rude! Incompetent! Felt extremely unsafe!
We had to see Dr. Moreland after the birth of my son, not by choice!! She was extremely rude, unprofessional and we felt unsafe with her over looking my sons newborn care. I was very lucky to have a healthy son, I canot emphasize enough how I hope after people read her reviews which are not good they look for someone else before putting their infant in her care! She did not listen to concerns we had and was very incompetent when we asked her questions! We had no choice in the hospital had I known how horrible she was I would of demanded someone else to care for my son!!

October 5th, 2011
If you require a Doctor who really cares......
As a person with multiple illness, one which is very chronic, I tell people that Dr. Moreland is literally the reason I fell safe when all the strange things that happen to me medically occur. I am given all the time I need and any quetion I have is answered. More important is that I know she is on my side fighting for me when it comes to other doctors or caregivers. She is a like have a parent in the room insisting you get 100% but she's actually the doctor!!