A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Moses is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moses
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Moses Learn More
Dr. Moses has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Moses DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra Moses practice?
- Dr. Debra Moses has 1 office location.
- Dr. Debra Moses practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.