A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Moses is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moses
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moses Learn More
Dr. Moses has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Moses DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra Moses practice?
- Dr. Debra Moses has 1 office location.
- Dr. Debra Moses practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.