Overall Review

3.4

September 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor and Great Team !
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Naylor and her staff! They are all very courteous, professional, and more importantly, they know their stuff. Thanks for being a great healthcare facility for my children!

September 27th, 2014
Very thorough in her exams and exhibits an extremely comfortable bedside manner. My daughter's feel relaxed in her presence and all visits generally go very well.

February 10th, 2014
Excellent clinic
We have been with Dr. Naylor since birth (2010). She and her staff are always upbeat and positive. Dr. Naylor is great with my son - very thorough but also very quick so that my son does not get fussy or upset. I always have lots of questions, and Dr. Naylor takes time to answer everything. Sometimes the wait in the lobby or exam room is a bit long, but the flip side is that when we are seen, we receive very focused attention without feeling like we are being rushed to the door. I also love that there are multiple doctors and PAs so that we can get in the same day if we have an issue.

July 15th, 2013
Dr. Naylor is very professional. She is a very caring and exceptionally through physican. She has been caring for all four of my children the past few years and I highly recommend her and her office.

May 1st, 2013
On first time visit told me my son had cerebral palsey
On first time visit told me my son had cerebral palsey... she proceeded to offer me a tissue and refer me to several doctors. My son does NOT have cerebral palsey ALL the bloodwork, MRI, and Neurological test and the have not found what if anythin is wrong so I don't understand how she can say that after seeing him the first time. He is globally delayed at 19 months and that is all we know for now.

October 11th, 2012
Prescribes way too many antibiotics and was very unwilling to do any kind of blood work to help determine the condition of my son.

June 24th, 2012
COLOBOMA
I would not recommend this physician because an eye problem was overlooked by her. My daughter took her newborn to her c/o something wrong with my grandsons left eye, she prescribed an ointment for the tear duct, I assumed she looked at the eye closely, but obviously did not. It turned out he has a coloboma. I understand that earlier detection would not rectify the problem, but what else might she overlook?

March 8th, 2012
We like her a lot. There is a little wait sometime but she is very caring and the other staff and Dr's Waters and Nurse practioner Kim Bookout is also very good. The nurses are very patient too. The only downside is she books out a little bit now..daughter has been a pt since new born in 2006. To get in same day we usually have to see one of the other doctors but that is ok with me.

July 26th, 2011
Love her!
We met Dr. Naylor at the hospital when our daughter was born. She is very friendly, up-beat and informative. I love her energy and the way she communicates with me and my daughter. Sometimes there is a long wait to see her, but aren't all doctors like that these days? It is completely worth it. She is wonderful!

January 15th, 2011
Dr. Naylor is extremely professional, spent a lot of time with me, explained my diagnosis, and truly cared about my child.