A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Nelson is Excellent. Dr. Nelson has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Debra Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra Nelson practice?
Dr. Debra Nelson practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Neurological Surgeons and Henderson Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Nelson, Dr. Debbi Nelson, Dr. Debbie Nelson, Dr. Debby Nelson