A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nelson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Nelson MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra Nelson practice?
- Dr. Debra Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Nelson practices Neurological Surgery near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Neurological Surgeons.