A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Newell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Newell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Newell graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Newell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra C. Newell practice?
Dr. Debra Newell practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.