A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Newell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Newell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Newell graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Newell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Conlon Newell MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra C. Newell practice?
- Dr. Debra Newell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Debra Newell practices Internal Medicine near Rosemount, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Eden Prairie, MN.
See Rosemount Internists.