A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra O'Beirne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra O'Beirne is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Beirne
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. O'Beirne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Beirne graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Walker O'Beirne MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Debra W. O'Beirne practice?
- Dr. Debra O'Beirne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra O'Beirne practices Psychiatry near Chantilly, VA.
See Chantilly Psychiatrists.