A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra O'Beirne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra O'Beirne is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Beirne graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Walker O'Beirne MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Debra W. O'Beirne practice?
- Dr. Debra O'Beirne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra O'Beirne practices Psychiatry near Chantilly, VA.
See Chantilly Psychiatrists.