A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Oconnor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Oconnor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Oconnor, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oconnor graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Oconnor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra A Oconnor DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Oconnor practice?
- Dr. Debra Oconnor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Oconnor practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.