A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Omiatek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Omiatek is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Omiatek graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Omiatek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Marie Omiatek MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Omiatek practice?
- Dr. Debra Omiatek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Omiatek practices Family Medicine near Lewiston, NY.
See Lewiston Primary Care Doctors.