A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Papa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Papa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Papa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Papa graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Papa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Papa practice?
Dr. Debra Papa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.