inactive

Debra M Papa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2015
she is complete and entirely on of a kind in her field and with her compassion and caring and promptness. The way that she cares and explores in detail yours symptoms and circumstances are out of this world. She really cares and takes the time to listen..

August 20th, 2015
Arrogant, snide, unhelpful
I found her to be pushy and arrogant. I met with her recently to review my ultrasound results and she was most interested in explaining to me why I was ignorant as opposed to helping me identify my best course of action moving forward. She also managed to insult my husband who is also a physician during the appointment. In 5 minutes, she managed to give me the worst experience I've ever had with an OBGYN and I've been pregnant four times.

March 11th, 2015
Great Doctor!!!
Dr. Debra Papa is amazing and caring. She saved my life and helped me to live again! Thank you for what you do Dr. Papa!

March 5th, 2013
It's office runs very efficiently. Dr. Papa is very easy to talk with, respectful, professional... She is an outstanding physician!