A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Perry is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Perry, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Perry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Frankfort Regional Med Cntr Frankfort,Ky
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lynn Perry MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Perry practice?
- Dr. Debra Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Perry practices Emergency Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Emergency Physicians.