A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Pohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Pohlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Pohlman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohlman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Pohlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Pohlman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra Pohlman practice?
- Dr. Debra Pohlman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Pohlman practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Sitka, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.