A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Polson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Polson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Polson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Polson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jean Polson MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Polson practice?
- Dr. Debra Polson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Polson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Gastroenterologists.