Dr. Debra Townsend MD Patient Reviews

mrs
love her

August 5th, 2015
Best ever!
I have been going to Dr. Polson for maybe 20- years She has always been helpful, pleasant, professional and caring - an excellent doctor and I would not go anywhere else.

December 2nd, 2014
Great Doctor
I would recommend Dr Polson to anyone in need of a great GI doctor. She is very professional and her staff is always friendly and helpful.

March 10th, 2014
Not nice
I went to her and would never go back. she was so unfriendly, mean.

July 23rd, 2013
LOVE DR. POLSEN!!!!
I disagree with all the negative comments about dr. Polsen. She is just SUPERB! I had a colon cancer scare this summer. She fit me in and I was on the table 2 weeks later for a colonoscopy. She was gentle, reassuring and absolutely professional. Don't listen to the nastiness....she was excellent and I would recommend her to all my family and friends. I also thought her staff was friendly and efficient.

October 3rd, 2012
Dr Polson was very thorough in doing my exam. When I went in for my procedure, she made a point to put me at ease. She did an excellent job.

August 9th, 2012
I got an appointment scheduled in one week. Pretty fast for a new patient. Now I see why. She probably needs the business. I doubt she has many repeat customers. I felt angry after my first (and last) appointment with Dr. Polson. I will definitely be going to another doctor for a second opinion. She talks fast and didn't really want me to say much. After a speedy exam she was out the door. She's the worst doctor I've ever been to in my 65 years, and I've been to a lot of them, having had breast cancer and chronic problems for the last 30 years. My recommendation is... Don't go there.

July 25th, 2012
Wow!
I have never had a doctor make me feel as horrible as Dr. Polson did. I felt like I was inconveniencing her. I have gained weight over the past few years and no one is more aware of this than I am. I felt that she attributed all of my health problems to weight gain and not to the possibility that I could actually have a problem, such as a hiatal hernia or an esophageal stricture. She was condescending, insulting, and just plain rude! I would recommend to anyone needing a GI consult to see anyone but her!

December 30th, 2011
Highly recommend Dr. Polson. Thorough, informative and professional.

April 13th, 2011
Burned Bridges
Dr Polson can be very rude and indifferent towards her patients. During my mother's appointment this morning, Debra was not only short, rude, and downright mean, but she was also very nearly physically abusive when examining her. I am absolutely in awe that a medical doctor would sink to such an unprofessional level. Be aware that your experience may vary with her, as my mother has had pleasant dealings with Debra in the past. Unfortunately, it takes only one incident for a doctor to express an apparent lack of interest in their patient to ruin their reputation as she has with our family. My mother will NEVER return to Polson and we are highly recommending our friends and family to consider building a relationship with another doctor seeing as Debra, come to find out, is prone to burning bridges with her patients.