A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Price, Dermatologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Price, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Price accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra E. Price practice?
Dr. Debra Price practices Dermatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.