A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Price, Dermatologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Price, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra E Price MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Debra E. Price practice?
- Dr. Debra Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Price practices Dermatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.