Dr. Debra Price MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2013
BEST in DERMATOLOGY….. Board Certified
Debra Price is the BEST Dermatologist in Miami. I saw many other doctors prior to finally reaching Debra Price. She is Best in Class for her profession. Her medical background certifies her to handle any and all skin care issues which she has proven successfully with me. Her intent listening skills, "can-do" attitude, and experience to enable her to make non surgical and non invasive choices for me wherever possible, and she is more thorough than I have found any other doctor in this profession. She truly cares. Her staff is fully engaged, caring, and if anything is not "just right" they assist to fix it immediately, i.e.: an unusual waiting time if addressed at the office is handled to exceed expectations. I am writing because it is unfortunate when we are happy we feel there is not a need to share. The unhappy folks are life complainers and never part of the solution. You cannot go wrong by choosing Debra Price and will see immediate skin improvement/results by a very engaged Doctor and her amazing staff!

November 5th, 2013
Great doctor. Absolutely love her.
Dr. Price has been my dermatologist for over 20 years due to a history of Skin Cancer. I WILL not go to anyone else. She is great and takes her time with me. You may have a little wait time in the office, but to me its worth it when the doctor is so great.

October 18th, 2013
Great Experience
I went to see Dr.Price, she is great she answered all of my question.I had gone to many different doctors and no one knew what was wrong and I didnt feel comfortable with anyone else. As soon as she saw me she knew what was wrong and explained all of my options. Her treatment definitely helped i was very happy with everything. I recommend all of my friends and family to her office.

October 16th, 2013
Don't waste your time!
After waiting an hour and a half after my scheduled appointment time I asked for the Dr and was told she was in a procedure and would r approximately another 20 minutes. After waiting another 30 minutes I simply left. No one even bothered to advise me she was running so late or I would have simply rescheduled. I then find out she is always running at least an hour late. What a joke & waste of time! If you have a life find another Dr!

August 20th, 2013
Amazing Doctor for Teens!!
I brought my teenage daughter in a couple of days ago to have Dr. Price check her acne. Dr. Price was so amazing with my daughter! She explained everything so my daughter could understand how to better control her acne and what products would work best with her skin. The office staff was also great! They took all of out information quickly and took us right in to see the doctor.

August 16th, 2013
Lack of interest, lack of courtesy
I got to my 9:30 appt a few minutes earlier. After waiting for 45 minutes, I advised the receptionist i wouldn't wait any longer. She simply said OK. I've been going to Dr. Price's for a few years and my experience is that, once one is called to the small rooms, the additional wait will be another 30/45 minutes. I will not go back. In addition, the reception is overcrowded and, all you can hear is the staff talking loudly and giggling. Total lack of respect!!!!

August 16th, 2013
HORRIBLE!
This place is super unprofessional! I went for a consultation, had nothing done and even after asking TWICE if there was a fee they told me no and after a 5 minute consult they wanted to charge me $135!! Ridiculous! I suggest you be careful with this place! They're all scammers!!

July 31st, 2013
it felt un american
this doctor took forever to come i made an appointment at 4:30 and i wait almost two hours. Plus she only saw me for about 5 minutes and got mad at me for asking a few questions. she sighed alot as if i wasnt a customer.

March 28th, 2011
Fantastic Experience
I've been seen by Dr. Price & her PA Terrie Felpeto and they are both great! I have had many facials and dermatalogical consults and I now look fabulous!! Thank you ladies!

March 22nd, 2011
Anonomous Patient
Dr. Price is the best doctor I have ever been to in ALL categories. She is gentle, kind, and VERY good at making me look younger in a natural way. Only my close friends know I get Botox and Filler, everyone else just says...you look great...you never get older :) I am 56 years old and I can still turn heads, I am single and happily dating interesting men who think I am beautiful. Do yourself a favor and see Dr. Price to look as young as you feel...and no, this is not a paid advertisement, I am a genuine long time patient and fan. I remain anonomous because not many people know my secret. Good Luck and stay beautiful.

January 21st, 2011
Gerri Emkey
Dr. Price is probably the best dermatologist I have ever gone to. She alway listens to everything that you tell her. Having skin problems affected my self confidentsce tremendously. She would talk to me all the time. Not only did she help my skin problem but she helped me personally become a successful individual. I was able to make great advancements in my personal life and carreer. I even earned a doctrate degree in education. I admire her very much.

January 21st, 2011
More than satisfied
I have been seeing Dr. Price for more than 10 years and have always found her and her staff patient, kind and knowledgeable. Bibiana, one of her cosmeticians, does my facials and I feel like a new person afterwards.Along with facials I have had biopsies, botox and restylene and laser treatments and have always been more than satisfied.