A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Prieto, Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prieto
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prieto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Prieto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Prieto has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra M Prieto MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Debra Prieto has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Prieto practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists and Woodbury Pediatric Specialists.