A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Prieto, Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prieto
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Prieto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Prieto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Prieto has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra M Prieto MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Debra Prieto has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Prieto practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists and Woodbury Pediatric Specialists.