A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Prieto, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician, Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Prieto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Prieto has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra M Prieto MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Debra Prieto has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Prieto practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists.