A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Reich-Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Reich-Sobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich-Sobel graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Reich-Sobel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Gail Reich-Sobel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra G. Reich-Sobel practice?
- Dr. Debra Reich-Sobel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Reich-Sobel practices Family Medicine near Linden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kenilworth, NJ.
See Linden Primary Care Doctors.