A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Reich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Reich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Reich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Reich MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Debra Reich practice?
- Dr. Debra Reich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Reich practices Otolaryngology near Hopewell Junction, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Hopewell Junction Otolaryngologists.