Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Renner
Dr. Debra Renner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Renner is affiliated with Highland Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Renner has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...