A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Riggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riggs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Riggs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra A Riggs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Debra Riggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Riggs practices Family Medicine near Bethany, OK.
See Bethany Family Physicians.