Dr. Debra Roggow DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 8th, 2015
Great doctor, Not so great office staff
The office staff leave a lot to be desired but Dr. Roggow is easy to communicate with, spends time to go over your concerns, is thorough in her examinations and seem to really care about her patients. The office staff could use a few lessons in manners and how to schedule appointments and how to fit in a patient that is having a problem but isn't serious enough to clog up the emergency room.

April 15th, 2015
The most compassionate doctor and caring doctor I have ever known. She really cares about the patient and gives her all to whoever she can help.

March 3rd, 2015
So Happy Dr Roggow is My Doctor!
Dr Roggow is empathetic, takes time to listen and offers ideas that I had not already thought of to treat some issues without a bunch of pills. My wife is so happy to see her back practicing in Ft Myers because my memory isn't the best these days & she knows Dr Roggow will follow up when needed. I refer my friends to her all the time. You can just tell, she cares about her patients!

July 13th, 2012
THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD AND MOST CARING
I think that Dr.Roggow is an excellent doctor and a very caring person. i REALLY THINK SHE GOT A RAW DEAL AND FEEL SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PRACTICE again. She always took the time to talk to me and had my best interest of how I felt. I was her pataient for about 12 years and she is the only one who really cared how I felt and kept my pain under control. I can truthly say since she isn't in practice that I don't know any other doctor has cared how much pain I am in and they won't give me anything for all the pain that I have in my neck, back. and spine. There are days that I can not walk because of my pain and I can't find a doctor to help me. I really hope someday soon that I can see you again Dr.Roggow because you are the best doctor I have met and I mean that 100%. Good Luck and I hope to find out that your office reopened. You have been a best freind to me other than just a Doctor, you showed me that you cared by listening to me and taking care of me.I hope to see you again.

May 15th, 2012
GREATEST DR I EVER HAD
Dr Roggow has been my dr for over 15 years. Without her help I would still be having to wear braces on both knees and using a walker. I have fibormylia and she has my pain under control so much that I have been able to work parttime for the last 7 years. I now live in GA and I have tried to find some one like her but no one can replace her. I dont know if she is back in practice and if she is I would travel over 700 miles just to go to her. She has always asked me how my son was doing and listens to me like a best friend would do. She takes her time with all her patients. I hope someday I will be able to see her again. Best of luck to you Dr. Roggow.

March 28th, 2011
Best in the area
Could not be more professional, listens to patient, understnads symptoms, provides thought out care

February 9th, 2011
i love her for what she did for me gave me life back god bless her

December 26th, 2010
my forever dr.
I have run the gamut of spine surgeries, bone replacements, orthapedic problems...up to three major surgeries on average! Dr Roggow listens like a friend, no matter WHAT the problem. Even when it is not in her field, she will find me the right help...and if all I need is for her to listen, she is there. I could NEVER, NEVER ask for anything better in a doctor, or in a friend. Even tho or relationship is only one of Dr./patient, my regard for her both profesionally and personaly is off the charts! I will never WILLINGLY go to another physiatrist again...so she had better stay in practice here, forever!

December 26th, 2010
my forever physician
I have had so many surgeries I stopped counting. Several spinal fusions, bone replacements, pins, plates, therapies, rehab work......etc. A person c ...

December 25th, 2010
Unfair Targetting of Doctors
This review is coming from a person who has been a patient of Dr. Roggow's for at least 15 years. Without her my physical condition would have deteriorated to the point where I couldn't even manage my daily life without assissted care. There is no one that has ever actually taken pain medicine that can honestly say that after a period of time a tolerance will develop for the medication REQUIRING an increase. It is the opinion of myself and many of her other patients that a class action lawsuit should certainly be filed against the state of Florida for the out right slanderous and unwarranted attack on her as an extremely caring person, excellent doctor,and morally upright citizen of this community. Though their are people in the community that have not heard about the extreme problem of so called "pill mills" in this state as an alarmingly, and increasingly detrimental problem across the nation, Dr. Roggow is certainly NOT a member of this immoral number of legalized drug dealers in white coats and has been unfairly targetted by the state of Florida, who wants nothing more than for the citizens of Florida to "think" that something is actually being done to help or even "slow" the prescription drug problem that is running rampant here in the state of Florida. Though I do realize that something needs to be done other than passing another legislative bill that connects all prescription medications, but most importantly is funded this time! Perhaps this is an example of the special interest groups at work here in our own backyard! Unfortunately, at the cost of "looking" like the state of Florida is doing something to help the problem there are and will be many more INNOCENT victims on the way. Thus leaving the true perpatrators, or shall I say contributers, that back political candidates free to continue ruining peoples lives, right on with the rest of the population.

December 24th, 2010
Top Notch Doctor!
Have been a patient for several years now.Each visit, Dr Roggow does a full exam and we discuss my condition and we discuss what works and doesn't work. She LISTENS and TAKES TIME with her patients, unlike some other doctors who rush in and out and just treat you as a number instead of a person. Because of her treatment I am able to get out of bed each morning without crying out in pain and I have more mobility than other doctors told me I would ever have.The office staff could brush up on their people skills but Dr. Roggow herself is excellent with people and I have and would recommend her to any of my friends and family. I am never totally pain free but my quality of life has improved due to her treatment and empathy for her patients.

July 17th, 2009
Kind and compassionate
Dr. Roggow is top notch. She is a very kind and compassionate doctor. I never felt rushed. She listened to me and made me feel like we were working as a team to better my health. She did not have her own agenda or ego in the way. Don't be put off by the front desk staff who don't know the first thing about greeting a patient or making them feel welcome. Once you get passed them everything improves. Nurses and even check out gals are really nice.I highly recommend Dr. Roggow. I hate to say it again but she LISTENS. I know that may seem strange to say again but how many times have you been to a doctor lately and you felt like they never heard a word you said.