A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Romberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Romberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romberger
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Romberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Romberger, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Romberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Romberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Omaha VA Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra J Romberger MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Romberger practice?
- Dr. Debra Romberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Romberger practices Pulmonary Disease near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pulmonologists.