A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Romberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Romberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romberger
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Romberger, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Romberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Romberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Omaha VA Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra J Romberger MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Romberger practice?
- Dr. Debra Romberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Romberger practices Pulmonary Disease near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pulmonologists.