A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Sarasohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarasohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarasohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Sarasohn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarasohn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sarasohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases New York, Manhattan Borough
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Sarasohn MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Debra Sarasohn practice?
- Dr. Debra Sarasohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Sarasohn practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.