A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Schell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schell
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Schell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Schell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lu Schell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Schell practice?
- Dr. Debra Schell has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Schell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.