A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Schell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Schell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Schell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lu Schell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Schell practice?
- Dr. Debra Schell has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Schell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.