Dr. Debra Schwiers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Schwiers?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Debra Schwiers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015

Love this doctor

I've never had a problem with Dr Schwiers. She is always patient and kind to both of my children. She listens to what they have to say and talks to them like they matter to her. She answers my questions and concerns. She is always smiling and polite. We've never even thought about seeing someone else.

May 19th, 2010

very rude

I've taken both of my children to Carolina Pediatrics for the past 14 years. The last time I was there we waited over an hour past our appointment time just to be seen by Dr. Schwiers. The staff informed me that she was running a little behind. When she finally came in to see my daughter the doctor was rude, and had a very poor bedside manner. She even told me that if I didn't like the way I was being treated that she would love to transfer my children's medical records somewhere else! I love the other doctors there so I'll keep taking my kids back, but we will not see Dr. Schwiers again, even if it means I have to take my kids to the ER isntead of the doctors office.

August 28th, 2014