A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Shah practice?
Dr. Debra Shah practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NJ.
See Flemington Pediatricians, Flemington General Practitioners, and Flemington Internists.