A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Shetlar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Shetlar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shetlar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shetlar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Shetlar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetlar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shetlar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jane Shetlar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Shetlar practice?
- Dr. Debra Shetlar has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Shetlar practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists and Houston Pathologists.