A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Shetlar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Shetlar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Shetlar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetlar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shetlar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shetlar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans