A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Shetlar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Shetlar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Shetlar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetlar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shetlar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jane Shetlar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Shetlar practice?
- Dr. Debra Shetlar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Debra Shetlar practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and San Francisco, CA.
See Houston Ophthalmologists and Houston Pathologists.